Do you experience happiness on a daily basis or do you experience feelings of depression, anxiety or anger? Are you satisfied with the growth that you’re making in your personal and professional life?
At least 350 million people live with depression, and it is the leading cause of disability worldwide. It affects not only the person with depression, but their loved ones and also limit them to achieve their full potential. Yet, many of us are in denial. Depression remains hidden – not treated or talked about.
People approach me to overcome disturbed emotions such as depression, anxiety, anger, addiction, stress, tension, frustration, low self-esteem, lack of confidence, and to cope with physical health problems, recurrent or chronic dis-eases and illnesses not responding to medication, and for practical problems due to personality conflicts, sexual difficulties, infidelity, conflicts with in-laws, lack of proper communication, etc.
I am an INFP personality (i.e. The Healer), I love coaching and have counseled numerous clients and professionals in the past.
I conduct workshops on:
– Achievement Focus Training (Peak Performance)
– Assertiveness Skills Training
– Change Management Training
– Communication Skills Training
– Conflict Management Training
– Emotional Intelligence Training
– Feedback Skills Training
– Handling Difficult People
– Team Building Training
– Time Management Training
– Train the Trainer Course
– Coaching Skills and Mentoring Training
– First Impression and Image Management Training
– Goal Setting, Smart Targets, Achievement Training
– Memory Training and Creative Problem Solving
– Work-life Balance and Stress Management
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS me on +91 8286 952 960 (only email or SMS)
– for Corporate Training Needs Assessment
– for Personal Counseling
– for short term practical online counseling courses on the following therapy modules
– Personal Counselling (PCT),
– Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
– Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
– Existential Therapy
– Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
– Mindfulness Cognitive Behavior Therapy (MCBT)
– Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Download the Brochure for the Practical Courses in Counseling